Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Miss Independence

Last week I took some time off of work and took Maddie here. Let me just say that she thought this place was the cats pajamas. She told me immediately that I could go sit down. So I left her there and sat in the waiting area. She decided she wanted bangs and she decided the length she wanted in the back! She is only 4 people! She looks like a different person, she looks older to me. I had never cut her bangs and she had a little bit of a "cousin it" quality to her hair, she was ALWAYS brushing it out of her face. She LOVES her new bangs. She doesn't even like them pushed back when she is in the bathtub, she is constantly straightening them...I think she has the makings of a Diva. As soon as my new computer arrives, I will post some pictures.

4 comments:

Gberger said...

I have never even heard of that place. What a great concept! I wish the dentist's office could be designed like that! Way to go, Maddie! I can hardly wait to see the "after" photos.

Me said...

That pic threw me for a loop! Is that Maddie??

Suzanne said...

I can't wait to see the new pic.
This is cute.
Recently I cut Free Spririt's hair, I put tons of layers in and bangs. She actually LOOKS older now. How funny.
Yes, you have a diva on your hands.

Maggie said...

LOL, no not Maddie, just some random picture!